“Terrible”

Dingaling's
Ranked #157 of 450 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Its like what i picture a wing restaurant would look like if we lost the cold war. Its completely bland and utilitarian inside, like a hospital cafeteria. they must have spent all of their budget on the exterior signs......stark contrast once you are inside. The food was terribly bland and over sauced to compensate. For how terrible the food was, the price was way too high. I have no idea how this place is still in business. if you want wings in Kingston, try ANY of the pubs.

1  Thank Rob B

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We were looking for a little snack...not a meal. The sign said they had the best wings in town so we went in. We ordered a 1/2 lb of two flavors. We got the spicy Thai and the cajun dry rub. Both were excellent and served with little bits of carrot and celery. I love my celery and carrots so I wish they had served them with more of those but it was fine. My honey and I both liked the dry rub a little better than the Thai but we'd order both again. We dined at about 3pm so we were the only ones the place but, we thought the experience was good and service was prompt and friendly and the price was agreeable.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The wings were good but all served in low class style. The waiter looked like he just was working on a construction site, stained shorts, didn't check his hand for fear of what I might see. Only 2 tables were seated there was some takeout happening but service really slow. The impressive "chain/franchise" looking exterior really didn't come through to the inside. Take your time and $$ to Swiss Chalet.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

greta wings here comes with celery sticks and carrots and dip choose your sauce mmmmm