“A Foodie's Heaven”
Review of Days on Front

Days on Front
Reserve with OpenTable
Days on Front is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 435 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

If you're not a big chain-restaurant kinda person. This is one of those great places you need to try. The Atmosphere is slightly fancier than I had expected. I had their meaty poutine. It was delicious. I was with a friend who only ever eats at chains, so she didn't appreciate the pairing of any flavours. It's a great restaurant!!!

There are newer reviews for Days on Front

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food. Beautiful atmosphere. Fantastic service. Good location, especially for those of us Kingstonians who live in the West end and don't want to drive downtown for a fabulous dinner out. Can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

A friend treated me to my birthday lunch this week- and a treat it was. Though we did not have a reservation and the room was busy, we were seated pleasantly and promptly. It was difficult to decide what to eat- the entire menu was very tempting. I had the club sandwich with a side salad and my friend had the grilled cheese with sweet potato fries. Both were wonderful- the tarragon mayo to die for. Wines by the glass were well priced- we enjoyed a chardonnay and a pinot grigio. I look forward to a return visit to sample the dinner menu. Worth the drive from Prince Edward County!

1  Thank voyagebeaucoup
Reviewed March 8, 2014

great restaurant, excellent food, friendly service, use local produce. little off the beaten path in the west end of Kingston, but worth the trip....always busy, reservations recommended, nice decor, great bathrooms

1  Thank Bonnie O
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant several times and enjoyed the experience on all occasions. I recommend to anyone who is looking for great food, good service and a welcoming atmosphere.

1  Thank Angie L