All reviews free breakfast boiled eggs lots of parking hotel is located rooms are clean place to sleep close to downtown princess street large room would stay here again loblaws bedding washroom highway
Reviewed February 13, 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
ThriftlodgeKingston, General Manager at Thriftlodge Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Great location near the hospital and offered a very good rate for a long term stay. Staff were very friendly and I felt safe and comfortable there. My only negative comment would be the quality of the T V reception which was poor in some of the channels.
The rooms were re furnished, clean and the beds were very comfortable. Overall a good place to stay particularly if you have family at the hospital and are looking for a reasonably priced accommodation .

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
ThriftlodgeKingston, General Manager at Thriftlodge Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2017

Thanks very much for your review! I'm pleased to hear our hotel met your needs during your long term stay. I will ask my maintenance team to look into the issue you noticed with the TV channels and see what we can do about that, and I thank you for bringing it to our attention. Have a great day!

Reviewed February 2, 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
ThriftlodgeKingston, General Manager at Thriftlodge Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Reviewed January 29, 2017

I stayed at the travel lodge for one night in Kingston. I got in around 8 pm and left at 7:30 am the next day. I didn't stay for breakfast so I can't comment on that. The room was pretty standard - double bed, microwave, etc. Although the decor was outdated I didn't really care. The bed was comfortable enough and the hotel was quiet. Staff was nice and the stay was overall good.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
ThriftlodgeKingston, General Manager at Thriftlodge Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thanks for your review Theresa! I'm happy to hear everything was to your satisfaction for your quick stay in Kingston, we're looking forward to hosting you again on your next trip! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 25, 2017

My wife and I have stayed at a few travel lodge brand hotels. This one was average/ no frills but compared to what else was available in Kingston was good for the price. Room was clean, staff was friendly and there was ample parking. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
ThriftlodgeKingston, General Manager at Thriftlodge Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

Thanks for your review Sean! I'm glad everything was to your satisfaction and we're looking forward to hosting you again on your next trip! Thank you for your continued stays at the Travelodge and Thriftlodge brands, we appreciate it! Have a great day!