All reviews free breakfast boiled eggs lots of parking hotel is located rooms are clean place to sleep close to downtown princess street large room would stay here again loblaws bedding washroom highway
Reviewed January 14, 2017

Good value , excellent service. Close to Riverside area. Rooms are clean and big. Washroom is very large and clean. Free parking available both underground and on the surface. Breakfast is fresh and many choices available.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ThriftlodgeKingston, General Manager at Thriftlodge Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Thank you for your kind review Mohammad! I hope you and your family enjoyed your visit to Kingston. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 14, 2017

Our stay was fantastic from the check in right through to the checkout! All the staff are super! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Kingston! The location was perfect for our stay!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review Paula! I will pass your kind words along to the rest of the staff. I hope you will choose us again on your next trip to Kingston! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 13, 2017

We stayed at this hotel of visiting Queen's University it was very well situated close to the highway and the staff was friendly. I don't really have much more to say about this but apparently I need two hundred words to submit a review

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review Bob! I hope you will think of us again on your next visit to Kingston, we would be happy to host you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 13, 2017

Excellen service and helpful people at the reception especially Dacota.

Good breakfast. Good location. I enjoy the stay there and deffintely it will be my first choice next time I visit Kingston. Excellent place for staying overnight.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Dakota and the rest of the staff. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Kingston! Have a great day!

Reviewed January 5, 2017

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
ThriftlodgeKingston, General Manager at Thriftlodge Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017