Visited Sept 1st and Sept 7-8.
This is a very nice motel, run by very nice people.
They call themselves "the personal touch motel" and it's true. Depending on the person, this can be seen as an advantage or as a disadvantage. If one is accustomed to large hotel/motel chains whose rooms and furniture are all absolutely identical to eachother, they might feel this motel is out of sorts. But in reality, I found this place to be very clean, the housekeeping and reception services to be just as good as at a more expensive motel, and the rooms overall comfortable, spacious and accomodating.
- medium-to-large sized television
- air conditioning unit
- sink inside and outside of bathroom
The only thing I would have liked to see is a coffeepot or water kettle, but that's something I can live without. I recommend this as a place with good rates and as someplace that is within a ten minute's drive, but away from the noise and commotion, of the downtown Kingston area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seven Oakes Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Oakes Hotel Kingston
- 7 Oakes Motel
- Seven Oakes Kingston
- Seven Oakes Motel Kingston, Ontario