“Not impressed!!”

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

A friend and I went to eat here for lunch and I was very upset when I left. The food was terrible, the service was less than desirable and people had to wait for plates to be cleaned so they could eat. Maybe 3 of the dishes were correctly labeled if labeled at all. Food was over cooked and just tasted gross. Not to mention there were no fortune cookies upon payment. I don't have high expectations when it comes to Chinese buffets but this one was beyond upsetting. I felt sick afterwards and ended up in the bathroom most of the rest of the day. Their bathrooms were not clean whatsoever!! I do NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Charlene W

Bloomfield
“Great food and selection”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

All food delicious and included shrimp and octopus. Won Ton soup wonderful. Very friendly staff. What a great price too! Don't forget to ask for your senior's discount!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Beckys3624
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Have not been too Lee Gardens in 5 years as I no longer live near area. Went for supper for Father's Day and was disappointed in the way the restaurant now seems run down and even though I don't expect much for service at a Buffett I don't think we should get yelled and talked to like a child when we ask for napkins then somehow an extra person got added to our bill. Years ago would recommend to anyone now feel ashamed for making my father unlawful go there for dinner. Will not return

• Visited June 2013
Kingston, Ontario
“Back again....”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My mom likes coming here so my wife and I brought here hear again. What I like about this place is that the staff is very friendly and efficient. We usually seat in Mandy's section, close to the buffet and washrooms with no steps to climb. There's usually a good variety of food, well prepared and very tasteful. We are never disappointed and it's very reasonable price.
Good value and food is good, I would recommend it. Décor doesn't bother me but service does and there's very good service here.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank cuba9999
“Worst buffet ever”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I tried this place in march when I used to work in the area. This is by far the worst Chinese buffet I've ever had. Go to a differng Chinese buffet or eat in at one of my positively reviewed chinese restaurants. You won't be disappointed.

3 Thank Anthonyfattony