“Can't seem to get your orders right.”
Review of Pizza Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Pizza
Ranked #339 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Kingston, Canada
“Can't seem to get your orders right.”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

It seems me and my girlfriend have had nothing but bad luck with restaurants since we've moved to Kingston. However, I'll begin with the good.

Pizza pizza gives off the impression that it is more of an economical pizza place, with the prices to match it. However, the pizza is pretty average, despite the below average prices, which is nice. Also, the people who make the deliveries are always very friendly.

However, we've ordered from them five times, and four out of five of those times they mess up our order in some way. Other only reason I even made an order last time was because I won a free poutine. They called me to tell me they were out of poutines and that they would replace it with brownies. I never received the brownies.

Also, every time I order arugula, they never seem to feel the need to actually give me the arugula I order. They advertised a special that involved two pizzas with two toppings on each, then they just give me one topping. That's twice that they lure me into placing an order through specials and free things, then they don't give me said special. It's a little ridiculous.

I can handle a mistake here and there seeing as how we all make them. But 80% if the time? No way will I order from them again. I'd rather pay a little extra to order from a different pizza place.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank 399bens

Kingston, Canada
“Decent”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have ordered many pizzas from here and also while I was in hospital we ate alot of the pizza in the downstairs cafeteria once they put in a pizza pizza the only thing I didn't care for was the choice of using te hospital to try out thier new pizza which was unappetizing considering I like broccoli but not whole "trees" too much just way too much.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible.”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Called and ordered a pizza at 1150 pm, arrived to pick it up at 12:05am and the place was closed. I stay on hold for 10 mins only to speak with Sean the customer service msnager. He than told me you don't get a free pizza because we called you back and you cancelled the order. Really ? I cancelled my order than showed up to get it? Why couldn't someone tell me on the phone they were closing? Why don't I get a free pizza since it's been an hour and I'm yet without a pizza? Terrible service. I will never ever eat at a pizza pizza again especially that grease shack on 15

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Tone111
Brockville, Canada
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I each had a slice of pizza and a canned soft drink at this restaurant yesterday. I loved my slice of pizza. I had a dipping sauce with it (peppercorn ranch) and it tasted yummy. This is a great place to order a slice of pizza if you don't have a ton of time to eat or you just want something fast. In this case, we were staying in Kingston overnight (going to see Great Big Sea) so we wanted something to take back to our hotel room. We will be going back during our next trip to Kingston. The prices are also excellent and the staff is friendly.

Visited April 2013
Ontario, Canada
“not consistent”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I'm reviewing The Pizza Pizza on Highway 15. This is right by my house and I have gotten food from this location on countless occasions since they opened. For a chain, it's not consistent, Sometimes the pizza is great, other times it is not. I learned the hard way to not push for the "20 Minutes or it's Free" because they will honor this, but the free pizza you get is not worth the $$ you never paid!

• Visited January 2013