“Oh YUM”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

With food allergies, we had the yummiest lamb burgers wrapped in butter lettuce! I can't wait to get back to Kingston just for that! :)

Reviewed June 1, 2014

When visiting Kingston we decided to try Harper's out after hearing great things about this burger joint. Best decision we made while in Kingston! Our server Charlotte was more than a treat and helped us pick out the best burgers ( The Steakhouse and Umami) and even customize them, helped choose amazing sides and recommended the most mouthwatering "Harper's" Caesar. Loved the fun, friendly atmosphere so much we stayed for drinks after our meal. Just before leaving I asked my boyfriend " top 20 restaurants you've ever been to?", thought about it for a second and replied "Oh Yeah!" Thanks for the great meal we will be back!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Went to celebrate birthday. Ordered wings as appetisers. They could have been good,but only got chance to eat one before entrees arrived. #2 burger came out cold, with non spicy kimchi & coleslaw was just red cabbage with white vinegar. #5 burger(with fried egg) came out with yolk broken & absorbed by paper lining. Couldn't get wet wipes for hands as staff couldn't find any.
Manager was apparently in kitchen but didn't seem too concerned.
Appetiser & #2 burger were discounted from bill, but still ended up paying over $30 for a substandard burger a bottle of beer & what was meant to be a glass of sangria.
2nd time there & definitely the last

1  Thank Crazyhouse E
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Went with a group of 4 families ordered smokehouse burger for our family,my wife and I agreed
burguer was undercook, not much flavour . Pricey for what u get, atmosphere is nice service was fast, but food was tasteless.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

It appears gourmet burgers are the new trend with gourmet burger joints popping up all over the place. Not a chain Harpers follows a grand tradition of great amazing local restaurants (I'm looking at you Chez Piggy!).

I ordered a burger and poutine. Both were great. In hind sight I would have upgraded to a bigger patty but the standard should be good for most people.

The place is rather small which can be a double edged sword, but I didn't have to wait.

I found the service decent. Not the best I've ever received but certainly ample for a burger joint.

The burger