“Delicious!”

Harper's Burger Bar
Ranked #19 of 428 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Trenton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My friend recommended Harper's - she'd been before, it was my first time. On a Saturday night, we waited for about fifteen minutes, which was tolerable. As a calorie counter, I was afraid, but was able to work with the plentiful ingredients to find a meal that was not too bad for me. I had a BYOB - whole wheat bun, grilled chicken, caramelized onions, sauteed spinach, red pepper and rosemary garlic mayonnaise. Luckily I wrote that down because it was the best chicken burger I've ever had. With a side order of sweet potato fries, I was stuffed. The price was reasonable to boot! Definitely will be back.

• Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Edinburgh
“Good burger”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch, turned up just before one and there was a cue waiting to be seated. I don't mind waiting if the foods good but there was no area to wait, you just hand out at the door where there is very little room. Once seated the experience got a lot better. The staff were very friendly and always topped up your soda. The burgers were very tasty but a bit over priced we paid $50 for 2 burgers fries and 2 cokes (tip included). Overall 4 stars but has lots of potential for 5.

Kingston, Canada
“Good burger”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good fast friendly service, food great but expensive. Location is convenient, I had a salad with my meal and it was fresh.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, ON
“Best Sliders - Dare to Compare”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way home and stopped by to visit our daughter in Kingston. She recommended Harper's. it's the first time I fell in love with a slider. If you like Brie you've got to try the Steakhouse. I'm not a fan of spinach so I asked them to leave it off the burger and they had no problem with the request. This is the first review I've written for a hamburger joint. Trust me you'll love this place.

Kingston, Canada
“I work hard for my money”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I'm sorry but I work hard for my money so $14 for an average tasting (small) chicken burger & a tiny bowl of coleslaw while being bombarded by celebrity gossip t.v.?! This Kingstonian won't be back.

• Visited January 2013