“Awesome vegetarian burger and spinach salad”

Harper's Burger Bar
Ranked #28 of 435 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Check your bill, I think I got overcharged $7 instead of $5.75 for the draf of beer...but I love the burger and the salada and dressing . Server was nice too.

There are newer reviews for Harper's Burger Bar

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were traveling and this was a chance discovery..I tried the beef burger with the Greek twist to it..complete with spinach and feta...yummy.the rest of the family had a different burger but all were pleased. The chocolate shake is amazing..if in Kingston..do try.

1  Thank kibura
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I wish there were more of these places!

My vegan stack on a gluten free bun was filling and delicious

My partner's regular hamburger was cooked to perfection, and he kept raving on about the bun! Fries were great.

The menu is extensive, and my fussy food needs were definitely met, and so were my meat eating partner's.

They also serve alcoholic drinks at reasonable prices.

Service was a little slow, but the burgers were worth the wait.

1  Thank TravelsWithKylie
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The other is made with lard. Gross. I love the Bahn Mi version with the chickpea paddie, but other options are pretty weak.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

The food was very fresh and down to earth. The decor was simple and the layout is very kid-friendly. The burgers are some of the best I've ever eaten. It's also a prettty good place to go on a date, there's even a wine bar, which adds a hint of fanciness to the burger bar.