“upscale”

Milestones
Ranked #48 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
kingston
“upscale”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

beautiful decor and atmosphere, can't remember what I ate but went with a party of abut 12 and service was great, everyone said their food was great and price wise it was mid range to highish...i thought it was overall a very nice place to eat

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank leslie w

Kingston, Canada
“Stimulating decor but easy to be forgotten about”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy the decor here but everything else about this restaurant I could pass on. Milestone's occupies such a large space that I always feel forgotten about by my server. They typically disappear for a while and eventually serve your order.
I've been to other Milestone's and this one is not comparable to the others. The service is terrible and there's mostly young staff here. I am yet to dine here and establish a personal connection with any of the servers. So far I have had snobbish servers who have displayed very little bits of personality. I am less than thrilled by this location.

1 Thank isingintheshower
Toronto, Canada
“The Nexus of Kingston”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Lucky my group had reservations. While we were waiting for our table I overheard the hostess welcoming people to the restaurant and warning those without reservations that there was a one hour wait for a table. No doubt that this place must be the nexus of Kingston.

Staff were very friendly. I was also welcomed by the General Manage, Rob. Despite how busy the place was, I had no argument with the quality of service. The server was very friendly and knowledgeable when it came to the menu and suggestions.

The suggested meal selection from the menu by the server was really good and tasty. I enjoyed every bite. I had the Calamari Steak Strips as a starter followed by Cajun Shrimp Diane for the entrée.

One thing to add: there was a few comments from my group regarding the long wait it took for the drinks to arrive at the table; it must have been at least ten minutes. Hence the very good rating vs. the excellent rating.

• Visited January 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“Good food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Had lunch here with some business associates. Lunch was good, fast and tasty. Great ambiance too and was nicely renovated. Enjoyed lunch here.

Visited January 2013
Kingston, Canada
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Having been to Milestone's in other cities, I decided to go out for dinner while in Kingston. The food is of course the same as other Milestone's I have been to, however the service leaves much to be desired. If you enjoy being waited on by spoiled University students who act like they're doing you a favor, then this is the place for you. Also, Kinsgton has some of the best restaurants around and for the price you will pay at Milestone's, you can certainly get MUCH more for your money elsewhere in Kingston.

• Visited May 2012