“Amazing Lobster Ravioli”

Driftwood Restaurant
Ranked #187 of 445 Restaurants in Kingston
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Driftwood restaurant features a Southern style Tennessee menu with BBQ ribs, smoked pork, chicken and wood fired entrees including Pizza. Sit on our waterfront patio with a beautiful view of the Marina and the Bateau Channel.
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We went To the driftwood for the grand re opening Saturday night.
The wife had lobster ravioli and I had the fish and chips. Both were amazing.
I also enjoyed the great selection of wines. There are local wines from the sandbanks available and I had a great white wine from Niagara.
There is both indoor and outdoor patio seating with an amazing view of the water.
I WILL BE BACK. THANJS FIR THE GREAT FOOD, DRINKS AND SERVICE.

FIRST CLASS!

2  Thank Anthonyfattony

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Great gluten free pickerel dinner.
Wonderful waterfront location.
Too bad that it is closing for the winter.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had a really nice experience at the Driftwood Waterfront Restaurant on Aug 31st 2013. The food was fabulous!!! Nice presentation and great tasting!!! We had 2 angus steak meals and the chicken caesar salad.

Joanne, Dave, & Kristin. :-)

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very good service and excellent food from locally grown ingredients. Even some very good local wines on the menu. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I won a gift certificate to the Treasure Island Marina Restaurant at a golf tournament last year, and only got around to using it this year. I am disappointed that I waited so long.

The inside is pleasant and freshly decorated, and the outside seats are fairly plain and casual. The view is of the marina, and is quite nice. The serving staff was friendly, prompt and helpful.

The food was delicious.

I had the scallops on a parsnip puree, with delightful crunchy bacon pieces, and a beet and goat cheese salad, with grapefruit and a citrusy vinagrette. Super bon. Delicieux.

A local beer, a Naughty Otter, fun and tasty was on tap, so of course I had one.

For dessert, a lemon cheesecake which was fresh, immaculately prepared, and properly lemony. We had a side of their house made raspberry gelato because we couldn't decide.

The restaurant is just outside of the city, but the environment makes you feel as though you were far outside its limits.

I will absolutely visit again, and next time, I'll be bringing friends.