“Now there is a place to go the food is great the staff are great and it is reasonably priced”

Driftwood Restaurant
Ranked #189 of 443 Restaurants in Kingston
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Driftwood restaurant features a Southern style Tennessee menu with BBQ ribs, smoked pork, chicken and wood fired entrees including Pizza. Sit on our waterfront patio with a beautiful view of the Marina and the Bateau Channel.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We all had the squash pepper pie, with tomato sauce. sounds terrible but it makes you want to go back for more. It was recommended by our server. will go back again for this if I am ever back.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I had supper at the Driftwood and thoroughly enjoyed it. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the service was friendly and efficient. The food was excellent, both in terms of quality and quantity. The view of the water and the marina was very nice. Overall, this is a great place for supper and we'll definitely return. Unfortunately, however, they apparently close for the season at the end of September - we wish they were open all year!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We are finally happy to enjoy a great meal and lovely venue on the water. The new owners seem to have the correct formula- courteous and competent service, good food, clean and updated venue and a lovely view of the water. We were unable to stay for the music but it is super that they have included weekend entertainment. The restaurant was busy on the patio and inside when we went on Saturday evening. I wish the new owners well and stay with this winning formula. We will pass the word to our Kingston friends.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is a really great place to get a pub-style meal at a great price in a fantastic water-front venue. It's a bit off the beaten track from downtown Kingston but well worth the 5 minute drive.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Four of us dined here on their second night of operation so it was not an entirely fair test. I liked my food but the people I was with were not enthusiastic about it. The service was pleasant and polite but it was obvious that the server was new to the job. My second visit was with my son about one month later. The food was still good (but not wonderful) and the service was again (different girl) pleasant, friendly, and showing lack of experience. The location for this place could not be better for us. We live nearby and we love to visit places with water views. We hope that the new owners make a go of it!!

1  Thank GreyMatter274