“Great Service & Quality Sushi, a bit Pricey”
Review of Akira Restaurant

Akira Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 435 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Absolutely magnificent sushi and great service, just see the pictures!
Slightly pricey, but you are paying for the quality.

There are newer reviews for Akira Restaurant

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Seriously an amazing experience....food was incredibly fresh! Staff were so accommodating and grateful for my business. If you appreciate good sushi then I recommend this place for sure;)

1  Thank Sushilover4sur
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Hands down the best sushi in Kingston! I have tried quite a few and never have I had anything comparable to Akira. The fish is always fresh, the rolls are always displayed beautifully, and the service is amazing. You never leave without a goodbye and thank you. I recommend this place to everyone I know!

1  Thank nichole r
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I relied on other reviewers and went to this small Sushi place, and I am glad I did. It is a small place tucked in a little strip of shops. The food was great, price was reasonable and service was prompt.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We investigated this restaurant after reading some of the reviews here. We have been here twice and the food was consistently good,. The sushi and sashimi were fresh and well prepared, the miso soup was tasty and the wait staff treated us well. We received complimentary rice pudding as an appetizer, and complimentary melon at the end of the meal. If you want dessert, try the tempura ice cream - delish!

This place is not about atmosphere - it seems to be a family-run operation with lots of dedication to consistent service and quality.

1  Thank dondedieu