“stop going back”

Ranked #172 of 428 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Saigon Delights also has a location at 217 Division Street, Kingston, Ontario K7K 3Z2
Ontario, Canada
“stop going back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've eaten at Saigon Delights a number of times but I don't know why because there are many better restaurants of its kind here in Kingston. The food is o.k. and the ambiance is yucky. I have to stop going back....

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank lb64

Tweed, Canada
“Cute little hole in wall.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I decided to check out restaurants on trip advisor for Kingston as we planned to go shopping. Number 3 on the list was Saigon Delights. Wbat a wonderful find. It is a cute little hole in the wall type of restaurant which is our favourite. Wonderful service, excellant food and a delightful experience. We would highly recommend to anyone. We certainly will return.

1 Thank JeffB1969Canada
“Food is ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Food is cheap and that is all. Greasy place but not bad for the price. You get what you pay for.
Not my type of place so can't recommend it at this point.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Genevieve P
Kingston, Canada
“Saigon Delights - My Favourite Eatery in Kingston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Saigon Delights is definitely the best Vietnamese restaurant in Kingston. In this family run place you are always served the best food. I have been going to Saigon Delights on Bagot St. regularly for the last 15 years and without exception the food served there is always of the same quality - the best one! Whatever you order you cannot make a mistake, but my favourites are spring rolls - definitely a must, #6 and #13. This is the place to enjoy good food, reasonably priced in a simple atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jenanna28062012
Kingston, Canada
“A unique Kingston experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

For a city of its small size Kingston has an unusually high number of excellent south-east Asian restaurants. Not even in Toronto or Montreal can you find anything comparable. Saigon Delights is my favourite. The portions are generous and would do well to serve as a dinner and a next-day lunch for most people but if you tend to devour delicious food and keep eating when you're full, like me, you'll stuff yourself happy here. I grew up on Korean food and with the lack of those in Kingston when I first moved here I learned that Vietnamese is an excellent substitute. Dish #13 (spicy green curry chicken with bok choy on rice) is my staple when I'm stressed or only have time to eat one meal in a day. Saigon D's spring rolls are the BEST in city. There is always a plethora of people ordering take-out or filling its small restaurant so the best times to come are as soon as they open or during the off-hours. Its a family-run business and they are such nice people you really want to come back even if its to ensure they keep their business running. But, the food is good enough to make you keep returning. Try it...you'll love it!

• Visited September 2012