“sensational food.”

Ranked #26 of 435 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: French, Swiss
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Description: A taste of Paris in the heart of Kingston.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I am nine years old and I had a wonderful time at Geneva Crepe Cafe. I had never tasted Crepes like this before,it was different food but I like different. This was my second time in Kingston and it is pretty nice. I went for the Maple Glory Crepe and the Caramel Coconut milkshake, it tasted like a superb combination. The waitress was really nice and friendly and food only took like 20 minutes which is about what I expected for good fresh food.

There are newer reviews for Geneva Crepe Cafe & Bistro

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had to sit around with my pregnant wife for mediocre food. Not worth the wait for such a small portion.

2  Thank Mcscavish
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had absolutely fabulous crepes here. And we know a good crepe from a ho-hum one ! Will definitely go back next time we are in Kingston. Yes it was expensive, but mmmm

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I visited Kingston on vacation from the UK and stopped into the Geneva Cafe on Princess Street for lunch with my family. What an amazing menu, full of mouthwatering, fresh ingredients, enticing concoctions and splendid smoothies. I opted for the Sangria Royale made with lychee, cranberry and rum, definitely one for the fruit lovers. The Bombay Crepe, which is Genava's signature savoury crepe left me salivating and wanting more.

The staff were extremely friendly and the price was more than reasonable for the fresh and tasty food on sale.

I will definitely be stopping by next time I'm in Kingston.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went midweek on a cold fed night. the place was not busy at all. We waited 50 min for our soup...tomato...which was good. Then another half hour for the crepe I ordered.. food was good but I will never go back. It was too pricey for what we got.