“Our number 1 go to place..love love love!!”
Review of Royal Angkor

Royal Angkor
Ranked #46 of 433 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Cambodian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Royal Angkor! A hidden gem located in beautiful downtown Kingston. Family owned and operated since 2001, we proudly offer delicious and Thai & Cambodian cuisine. We have received nation wide attention and have been voted in the Top 500 BEST restaurants in the country by "Where to eat in Canada". So come on in and see what the whole country is raving about!
Waterloo, ON
“Our number 1 go to place..love love love!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Can't tell you how much we love this place...we've even been there twice in the same day...and loved every second of it...really it is SUCH good food and I do like it better than Pat's...i know some may say that is blasphemous but it's really just that good!!! I love the number 1/19 (same but 19 has tofu) and 14!!!! Also the spring rolls are awesome!!!! the Tom Yum is also FANTASTIC! I am, however, NOT a fan of their pad thai...it's not bad but not the greatest either...if you go for the curry you won't be disappointed! Staff is always super friendly! AND they will accommodate gluten free and no MSG requests...highly recommend getting it without MSG ...makes all the difference! We tried ordering take out once and they definitely forgot it lol! we called back and they brought it right over but this is definitely a place for take out (pick up) or eat in!

• Visited January 2013

Kingston, Canada
“Delicious food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Recently the Royal Angkor restaurant has undergone some major cosmetic changes, where once it was merely a great place for takeout, with a hole-in-the-wall seating arrangement, now it seems more frequently occupied with diners. This has come at the cost of slightly raised food prices (~1-2 dollars on most menu items) however, it's still a steal for some of the best curried dishes I've had for around $10. The portion sizes are fair and sure to fill you up.

Try this place at least once, you won't regret it, and you'll probably be coming back for more.

• Visited December 2012
Kingston, Canada
“Favorite restaurant in Kingston”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is a fantastic restaurant for the student budget.

Absolutely delicious curry at a bargain price.

It's a family run place too, which are always nice to support

• Visited December 2012
“Tasty delites”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Always tasty food at Royal Angkor! Freshly made and piping hot, and get there early because they can get busy at Lunchtime.

Visited July 2012
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“This place is HOT!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

If you like your curry hot, this is the place for you. Last night, my husband said, "I've been thinking about that place we had take-out from earlier this week," and I had to admit I had too! So we went back for the second time in a week - only this time we ate there.

I tried this place on the recommendation of a friend - she raved something called the Golden Chicken - but the waiter advised me to try the Chicken Panang which he said was less-hot. Well, if that's so, I can't imagine how hot the Golden Chicken must be, but boy, was it good. The servings are enormous - at the end of the meal, I had so much chicken left over that I ordered some rice to go and had another meal for lunch the next day - all this for $10 (none of this $10.99 business). Will be going back again.

• Visited November 2012