“Now Golden Damrei”

Neighborhood: Gardiners
Kingston, Ontario
“Now Golden Damrei”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

Absolutely the most delicious food if you love Thai. I recommend it all but I love the Steve 6.

1 Thank pipeline192

Toronto, ON
“changed name, now called Golden Damrei”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

There was a little confusion when I arrived to pick up my take out order, since the restaurant changed it's name since I ordered from the website, but no matter - it was worth it. The restaurant is small, with 4-5 simple tables for 4, but I got take-out (but the telephone and pick up service was good). The food was very good, in my opinion, though next time I'll ask for it to be a little bit spicier (it was mild, and I like medium spice). I ordered coconut soup, lemongrass beef, and pad thai, and the pad thai was the weakest......all in all, the food was very good and the portions are more than generous. Huge, in fact.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank roseandribbons
Kingston, Canada
“Bang for your buck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I get Apsara Every other week for lunch take out, The food is always hot and fresh, the prices are very resalable, and you get a lot of food. (and I'm an eater, lol)

My three favorite dishes are...
3 - SUNSHINE CHICKEN