“Amazing service, decent sushi.”
Review of Sima Sushi

Sima Sushi
Ranked #3 of 443 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The prices were very fair, the sushi was good (although their spicy ones were rather bland) but the service and atmosphere were amazing! Our server was impressive. She was fast, efficient, attentive, and so nice. Despite having a full restaurant, not once did we feel neglected. I suggest making a reservation on weekends, it is a pretty popular place.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Good service. Very good sushi. Excellent teryaki salmon. Good dumplings. All in all, I'd recommend this place.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We are here on a house hunting trip for a week. Have been to Sima three times so far for lunch. Sushi is good, prices are good, service is fast. Nice atmosphere and right downtown. Would recommend and will probably be back before we leave.

1  Thank 2ndhnymoon
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My first time at Sima (the upper Princess St. location) and enjoyed a wonderful katsu chicken bento box for lunch. Excellent price, excellent service, delicious lunch. I will definitely be back for more, and will surely be bringing friends.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This spot is my favourite sushi restaurant in Kingston, hands down. The drawback really is that they have a tiny seating area, and they are almost always packed, so I usually get take-out. They've recently opened a second location called Sima Kitchen which I have yet to try out.