“Great Sushi in downtown Kingston”
Review of Sima Sushi

Sima Sushi
Ranked #2 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Sushi in downtown Kingston”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service is quick, friendly and always correct with respect to what you order. Great value for price. food is prepared in the dining part of the restaurant so you can see it is made fresh. The food is very fresh. The serving size is excellent and well presented. Restaurant is very clean as well as the restrooms.

• Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Sima Sushi is a great restaurant. The service is always warm and friendly. The portions are good and fresh. I really love this place. I can confidently say that they have the best sushi in Kingston for sure (been to many many sushi places in Kingston and Sima is the best).

Yum!

• Visited May 2012
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was looking for great suishi and I found it. I personally found the rolls / portions a little large, but hard to complain about too much. Service was excellent. I will definitely return.

• Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Fast, Fresh and Tasty”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I found ourselves coming back to Sima many times during our two week stay in Kingston. We initially weren't expecting much as we lived in Japan for 7 years and finding fresh sushi and sashimi outside of Japan is not a given. We were pleasantly surprised at Sima however. Everything is incredibly fresh, the service is friendly and attentive (tea is regularly topped up and the timing of the soup, salad and main are perfect) and the atmosphere is cosy. We especially liked how the rice that they use for the nigiri sushi is portioned perfectly--not the massive rice balls that you often find at North American sushi restaurants. The lunch menu is excellent value. We would highly recommend you try this place!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank eye4travel
Kingston, Canada
“Great Place!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I have now been here several times, with various friends from Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal, and everyone is very pleased with the experience here. The food is excellent, great quality fish and nice presentations. You can get very good value for you money here and eat very well. The staff are really excellent, wait staff are friendly, polite, attentive even when it gets busy which it does. The sushi chefs are skillful and friendly, and make sure to thank them out loud when you leave if you enjoyed their skill. I always look forward to going back to Sima, you won't go wrong there either. Not yet up to the standard of Guu in Vancouver, but I'm totally satisfied.