“All you can eat sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Richmond, Canada
“All you can eat sushi”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The visits I have made to this restaurant have always been positive. The staff has always been good and the quality of the sushi and variety are quite acceptable. The visits are usually with family and everybody has always left satisfied. The price is not unreasonable

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Ted B

“Ok for all u can eat (with sashimi only on weekends)”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

It's not the best sushi in town by far but its fast and good for an all you can eat.
If I had to pay regular prices for what I eat here it would be more than double.
Sashimi is only available on weekends on the all you can eat($25 weekend I believe).
I never have a problem with service but there are a lot if repeat student customers that never tip even a little and are rude and demanding. Maybe people experiencing bad service fit this category. If not, no offence intended.
I am nice and friendly with the numerous staff and am treated the same.
You get what you pay for. When i want the best I go somewhere else and pay more.

Maple, Canada
“Horrible service and mediocre food, will never go there again.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Had wanted to go to Akira but they were closed so saw this place and decided to give it a try. When we walked in we waited a long time to be seated and when I saw it was an all you can eat my instinct was to run but we were hungry and decided to stay. I always try to see things from others points of view and wonder why staff here are so miserable. I tried very hard to interact with the servers and only one warmed up slightly by the end of the meal. We usually don't do all you can eat but this isn't our first time at this style of Japanese restaurant and the food was just ok. One server literally threw a bowl of ginger and wasabi on our table and walked away without a word. Rude, rude! When I spend my hard earned money I shouldn't have to work so hard to try to make it an enjoyable or at least acceptable experience. Maybe if you are with a large group of people it would be acceptable or just want to gorge yourself but not my idea of a good time.

1 Thank okamod2
Ontario, Canada
“ok”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We frequently eat lunch at Sakura because of its location. My guy always orders the all you can eat and I take a lunch box. The food is o.k. Just o.k. and the service is not o.k. The service is consistently bad.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank lb64
“Don't bother unless you like awful service”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Unbelievably bad service. Wait staff do not understand English and bring food you did not order and not what we wanted. Then, when I tasted it and did not like it, I was told I had to eat it all or pay top price for it! not the buffet price.

Never again!