“Great time with friends”
Review of Raxx bar and grill

Raxx bar and grill
Ranked #121 of 459 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I went out for drinks and some pool with friends and had a great time! the serive was great and friendly. I also got the nachos! They were amazing.
If you want to go out for a casual night with friends, this is the place to be!

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Great place . Best Wings night on Wednesdays. Been here many times. Recommend it to all. Reasonably priced beer. Good sports on TVs

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I been to Raxx a dozen times and it's always on Wednesdays. Crispy coated wings with a nice mix of sauces. Try their bold for a smokey BBQ medium heat.

It can get busy so be ready for 6pm when wing prices drop.

Play some pool while you munch

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

For the past few weeks we have gone to Racks Bar and Grill on Wednesday evening to check out there wing night. We usually have a group of four to eight. Most ordered the wings however others have had various menu items. Their menu consists of the standard pub fare offerings and are very reasonably priced. My wife and I each time I have gone with the wings special. Both of us like our wings hot. Raxx does them exceptionally well. Every week they have been exactly the same, they are very consistent. I believe them to be the best wings in Kingston. Definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

If you're sticking around for the meal, it is a nice play to eat out. Make sure to ask the server for the specials as they're cheaper and good to eat. Playing pool here just not worth it. And the drinks are too expensive as well.