“"Outstanding Wings"”
Review of Raxx bar and grill

Raxx bar and grill
Ranked #120 of 459 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

For the past few weeks we have gone to Racks Bar and Grill on Wednesday evening to check out there wing night. We usually have a group of four to eight. Most ordered the wings however others have had various menu items. Their menu consists of the standard pub fare offerings and are very reasonably priced. My wife and I each time I have gone with the wings special. Both of us like our wings hot. Raxx does them exceptionally well. Every week they have been exactly the same, they are very consistent. I believe them to be the best wings in Kingston. Definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

If you're sticking around for the meal, it is a nice play to eat out. Make sure to ask the server for the specials as they're cheaper and good to eat. Playing pool here just not worth it. And the drinks are too expensive as well.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Went there for steak night Friday with my son and best friend.. The price has went up to 8.99 which was fine.The waitress made a mistake and gave me an extra baked potato and charged me for it on my bill.So i asked her to fix the bill she asked if i got the potato I said yes and then she asked for the potato back.I have never heard of such a thing in all my times of ever working at a restaurant that is just not something you do do a customer.
The food had big portions. Just very unimpressed about the service.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Raxx has to be one of the largest pool halls around. Along with a large Bar and Pub style restaurant. Daily specials are priced well and made fresh. Very roomy as well as a very high ceiling for plenty of clean air. Strong, comfortable chairs for practically any sized person.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

Great venue for live entertainment in the west end. Big dance floor and not so loud that your ears fall off. Only negative is the wine and beer offerings. Need to keep up with the current decade and add some new selections - only one white or red wine which was awful, and never saw such a small selection of beers.