“Excellent food. Great service.”

Burning Grill Korean Cuisine
Ranked #256 of 481 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food. Great service. Just the right amount of heat and full of flavor. Will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I am new to Korean cuisine. The food the waitress recommended for my friend and me was delicious. We are both looking forward to coming back and trying many new dishes. Was top-notch from start to finish.

1  Thank DML_Lilac
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Went for lunch, had two types of korean fried chicken, one was plain fried chicken the other was with soy sauce at $29.99, fair amount of food but really plain and chicken was undercooked. You have to order side dishes separately, we choose shrimp fried rice, was not good and very little for $13.99. The dumplings were pretty good however only a scant amount of sauce provided. For the $70 spent i would have rather got Mary Brown’s deep fried chicken as much tastier and less expensive. Waitresses were very friendly.

1  Thank 435lm
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

My buddy had Shrimp Fried Rice. I had the fried "burning" chicken. Also provided were 4 small dishes with peppers, fish and I honestly don't know what the other was. Everything was fresh and very tasty. Service was good. The atmosphere is a little dreary and it feels a little like they are still working on the reno's. I would definitely go back for a 2md try.

1  Thank seanmcc45
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Great menu selection, authentic dishes packed with flavour. We had a fairly large group (7) and they were able to keep up with our orders and the bill was just over $200 (under $30 each). We all left happy.

I’d highly recommend the fried chicken (spicy if you can) and the kimchi pancakes and the Spicy rice cakes (cooked right at the table).

It was a great New Years even dinner even with a screaming child a couple tables over (the parents were apologetic and tried to quiet her) not the restaurants fault as one of the other reviews here would make you think.

4  Thank KingstonsTasteTester