“Traditional comforting meals”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
“Traditional comforting meals”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Silver Wok simply the best eat in or take out chinese food in Kingston, fresh and good priced. No alcohol l works but a beer would add to the meal.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank paul s

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Canada
“Dinner for two $26.00”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

It was quick, easy to walk to and just OK. A big upgrade to chicken balls will cost you $2.00 more. Not sure if that was a wise choice as the chicken balls were a bit sparse on the chicken.

Visited December 2012
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Sorry you can't have that”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food was tasty enough but the atmosphere was none existent. The waitress was keen but felt like we were going through a faulty towers experience as so many items were not available and exchanges she mentioned first were not permitted.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jascal
“NEVER AGAIN”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I ate here several times, but a couple of months ago I was not impressed, however, I thought I would give it one more shot. Well, this was the last time. Not only did the delivery take over an hour and they are less than ten minutes from my house, but I didn't get what I ordered. When I called to complain they tried to tell me that they didn't have that dish, even though I ordered it before. Instead of the boneless sweet and sour pork, we got boneless pork balls!!!! gross!!!! apparently they do not make any form of pork that is not breaded!!!! The chop suey was 99% bean sprout and the rest was a sliver of carrot and pepper!!!! The chow mein all tasted the same, bland. I will never go back to this restaurant again, mostly because they did not stand up to any form of customer service when I called, even the bill said pork balls, not what I asked for! The other thing very important to remember, is that the containers the food came in were not full!!!! Unbelievable, that they will send out a container of food that is minimally filled. Six dishes for $70 and no one was full. Normally when we order chinese food, (not from any Kingston location) we have enough for the next day for a lunch!!!! This place we had to top up our bellies, and we were only four adults!!!!

• Visited August 2012
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

My favorite Chinese restaurant in Kingston. I don't live downtown so I don't eat there often but if I am willing to drive downtown that day it is defiantly where I go. This time I and a g and my wife a c and they both were piping hot and delicious.

1 Thank Tim R