“outstanding”

The Greek Islands Mediterranean Grill and Bar
Ranked #37 of 428 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hillendale
Kingston, Canada
“outstanding”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I'm a little late writing my review of The Greek Islands but I must say...when we dined there (on the suggestion of my Greek friend) our large group had a FANTASTIC meal...a fabulous evening. EVERYTHING was outstanding. It was beyond memorable & I am SO looking forward to coming back!

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank lb64

Napanee, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

It's been a few years since I've been to the Greek islands. The inside decor is beautiful. The murals are gorgeous . I find it is cold in the winter if you sit up front. The service is very good. No complaints . They are very friendly. The problem I have is with the food. The only thing I liked about my meal was the Greek salad wish I would have ordered an extra large. Everything else was just to fast foodie to me not prepared fresh It must have been pre made frozen even. The saganakki was horrible totally processed. For the price you pay I was disappointed.

Napanee, Canada
“excellent”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

It was a great experience! The staff were very pleasant and knowledgeable . I can't say enough about the flavor and the quality of the food. The owner, a very friendly man even took time to speak to us and gave us some insight on how they prepare a superb meal. Its so nice to go to a family owned restaurant and to receive a high level experience. We are definitely going to return to restaurants. Thanks so much !

Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
“Consistently > good food, great value, great staff !”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Every few months for the past seven years we have visited Kingston and usually have a meal here. We have not been disappointed yet. Best way to describe our experience here is as I ststed in the title > Consistently good food, geat value, great staff !

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“one of our favourite places”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The staff are friendly and accommodating always. The Avegolemono soup is the best I've ever had. Have tried several things over the last year. All have been good. Would recommend highly.