The Greek Islands Mediterranean Grill and Bar
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hillendale
Reviewed December 16, 2012

It was a great experience! The staff were very pleasant and knowledgeable . I can't say enough about the flavor and the quality of the food. The owner, a very friendly man even took time to speak to us and gave us some insight on how they prepare a superb meal. Its so nice to go to a family owned restaurant and to receive a high level experience. We are definitely going to return to restaurants. Thanks so much !

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Every few months for the past seven years we have visited Kingston and usually have a meal here. We have not been disappointed yet. Best way to describe our experience here is as I ststed in the title > Consistently good food, geat value, great staff !

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The staff are friendly and accommodating always. The Avegolemono soup is the best I've ever had. Have tried several things over the last year. All have been good. Would recommend highly.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

had a great lunch here.. for my birthday yesterday.... the new lunch menu is a good idea...YOU choose what you want for sides and the number of them NOT the restaurant...main prices lowered and you pick from the list at reasonable extra cost what you want with it...great concept..I'm tired of places including stuff on my order I don't want.....been here many times the food is always great. will miss when i move in 3 weeks back to toronto

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Being a life long resident of Kingston, I am very pleased that this restaurant has opened in Kingston. We used to visit various restaurants but find we now always go back to the Greek Islands since we know it is always consistent - great food, great vaue and portions, excellent service and a delightful atmosphere. It now feels like we are visiting family when we eat here. My husband loves the avgolemono soup! They also have great appetizers and drinks. Ideal for large group reservations. Thanks for coming to town Greek Islands!!

S.M.