“A breeze of Greece in center Kingston!”

The Greek Islands Mediterranean Grill and Bar
Ranked #39 of 429 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hillendale
Paris, France
“A breeze of Greece in center Kingston!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

First time we ate there thanks to an advice of a local girl and we were really impressed by the atmosphere (beautiful decor, you truly feel like in the Greek Islands), the delicious Greek food (difficult to decide because of lots of choices) and the charming service (the owner even came to greet us). Don't be afraid of driving there (the restaurant is in a very calm area), you will have the impression of an oasis of great food in a charming decor.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank GuapitoinParis

Young Harris, Georgia
“Immersion into Greek Cuisine”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The ambiance and beautiful decor of the Greek Islands embrace you the minute you step inside.... The service that Andy and his fabulous staff provided to our group was above and beyond what we expected. And the food...a culinary delight for me and a marvelous introduction of the delicacies of this Mediterranean paradise for our 18 Korean visitors. I was proud and delighted that we chose this unique destination for our dining experience. Many thanks for this memory!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank cfosullivan
Canada
“Love it”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My favourite restaurant in Kingston. Have been multiple times & never had any issues. Service is always good & prices are reasonable. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank geepear
Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
“In love with the Greek Islands!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

SO enjoyed the food here!! It was amazing, and the staff are very sweet and fun, always smiling!! Everything sounded so good on the menu that it was hard to choose so my fiance and I had a little of a number of appetizers, the food was gorgeous to look at and tasted so good that by the end of the meal you were so full but you just wanted to keep eating. An excellent place to enjoy great food, great people and beautiful surroundings! One restaurant that you will want to visit again and again and again!!

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank April W
kingston, ON
“Robbery”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am completely baffled this restaurant is still in business. It is close to my workplace so I decided to get a salad for my lunch to go. I ordered a small greek salad 6.99 with chicken 4.99 for a total of $13.54. To my dismay, it was a side salad (cup of salad) with a few bites of chicken. I even called the restaurant thinking they made a mistake on the size of the salad but apparently not. Then about 1/4 of the lettuce was wilted and no good. And to top it off the plastice knife they provided me, had some sort of white film on it......Seriously, horrible business. I will stick to Mino's on the odd occasion I decide to get take out.

• Visited July 2012