“Immersion into Greek Cuisine”

The Greek Islands Mediterranean Grill and Bar
Ranked #37 of 428 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hillendale
Young Harris, Georgia
“Immersion into Greek Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

The ambiance and beautiful decor of the Greek Islands embrace you the minute you step inside.... The service that Andy and his fabulous staff provided to our group was above and beyond what we expected. And the food...a culinary delight for me and a marvelous introduction of the delicacies of this Mediterranean paradise for our 18 Korean visitors. I was proud and delighted that we chose this unique destination for our dining experience. Many thanks for this memory!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank cfosullivan

Canada
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

My favourite restaurant in Kingston. Have been multiple times & never had any issues. Service is always good & prices are reasonable. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank geepear
Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
“In love with the Greek Islands!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

SO enjoyed the food here!! It was amazing, and the staff are very sweet and fun, always smiling!! Everything sounded so good on the menu that it was hard to choose so my fiance and I had a little of a number of appetizers, the food was gorgeous to look at and tasted so good that by the end of the meal you were so full but you just wanted to keep eating. An excellent place to enjoy great food, great people and beautiful surroundings! One restaurant that you will want to visit again and again and again!!

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank April W
kingston, ON
“Robbery”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am completely baffled this restaurant is still in business. It is close to my workplace so I decided to get a salad for my lunch to go. I ordered a small greek salad 6.99 with chicken 4.99 for a total of $13.54. To my dismay, it was a side salad (cup of salad) with a few bites of chicken. I even called the restaurant thinking they made a mistake on the size of the salad but apparently not. Then about 1/4 of the lettuce was wilted and no good. And to top it off the plastice knife they provided me, had some sort of white film on it......Seriously, horrible business. I will stick to Mino's on the odd occasion I decide to get take out.

• Visited July 2012
Toronto, Canada
“always a winner here with me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

eat here often lunch specials are really good and priced right..very clean place, good service and food is awesome one of Kingstons 5 best

• Visited June 2012