“Back to the Future”

Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Toronto, Canada
“Back to the Future”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Five Guys does a decent hamburger in a fun atmosphere.

It takes awhile to get the burger , but if you are looking for a homemade quality burger , it is worth it.

The fries are old school classic; heavy , greasy and lost of them.

Free refills on drinks is a nice touch.

The employees are enthusiastic and well trained.

I could not eat there more than once every couple of months , but if you are looking for fresh meat and garnishings , greasy fries and a funky vibe , this is the chain burger restaurant for you.

Visited June 2014

Kingston, Canada
“Good Food but too expensive.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love their fries and their burgers are good too, however you pay upscale prices for better than average fast food. I guess I am spoiled since I come from Montreal and you can very similar food for half the money. But I do go there when my Montreal style fry fix.

Visited November 2013
Surbiton, United Kingdom
“Fine but overpriced”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Decent burgers with a great range of toppings good fries and loved the monkey nuts.Definately a step up from golden arches but thats it,and at more than twice the price .Shocking really.

No family with three young children expect to pay over fifty pounds for burgers and fries.

honestly a burger king would have been just as good with more choice and sooooooooooooo much cheaper.

• Visited May 2014
Quinte West, Canada
“Amazing burger and Fresh Fries”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is the burger you have been waiting for!! If you are a burger lover, don't scorn Five Guys because it is a chain - the burgers are beyond compare.
The atmosphere is completely relaxed, simple table and bags of potatoes. The chalk board by the ordering station will tell you with tongue in cheek which farm supplied the fries today. This gives you the first clue that this is the Cadillac of burgers. I am a burger person and splurged while in Las Vegas on a $60.00 burger at Hubert Keller's "Burger Bar". Five Guys still has my heart.
Toppings are all free - so load them up or keep it plain - your choice. I love the Cajun seasoning on the fries and if there are two of you - the small is tons. Also, just buy the regular drink, refills are free. It truly is a burger joint with the food to back it up.
I am going to quote the 9 year old who loves the place as much as I do "if these fries were any better I would lose my mind". That goes double for the burgers.

Visited January 2014
Laval, Canada
“Nothing special”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was looking for a quick bite and thats exactly what I got... Its a little expensive for what it is, and nothing out of the ordinary for a fast food place. Its great for a quick lunch on the go, and their fries are good, but I wouldnt go out of my way to eat there.

• Visited November 2013