“Not bad”

Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
“Not bad”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was the first time at a Five Guys for me. The burgers were good and the fries were hot, congrats on that, I hate cold fries. BUT my complaints are.....
1.. Tables and chairs were not only dirty they were wobbly.
2.. The floor was filthy, food and shells and straw wrappers were all over the place.
3.. MOST of all I was there with a older man (75) and the music was so loud it made his ears ring, not good, it was even getting top me.
With all that said when I come back next year I might give it one more shot.... After all everyone deserves a second chance.

• Visited May 2013

Paris, France
“Nothing impressive”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

-Won't go back.
-Randomly ended up in Five Guys Burgers during my first few days at Kingston.
-They don't have a burger if you happen to a veggie like me (l mean, five guys and not one veggie?)
-What's fun about it is that you can have unlimited coca-cola! I found it special coming from Europe.
-Nothing else that l vividly remember
-They were selling groundnuts in packets.. which was kind of interesting too!
- They serve HUGE portions of fries, if that's what you like. I mean REALLY HUGE portions!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank vijjih
Dundas, Canada
“Never met a Five Guys I didn't like!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is a chain restaurant, with recent expansion into Canada. It's a bit pricey, but amazing! They have great fixins, and our kids LOVE the grilled cheese! Get a little burger (regular burgers are double patties) and share the fries - you get lots!!! Beware if you have a peanut allergy, since they have roasted nuts to snack upon. Everyone else should go!

Visited April 2013
“Better than fast food”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

It sure does beat fast food but its not very cheap. If I was in a hurry I'd go here but otherwise there lots if places around with a better burger

kingston
“will not be back”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

food was not very good, servic was ok at best, thought it was expensive for the poor quality of food, lets face it - burgers and fries for three people should not be $40 plus

• Visited November 2012