“Better than fast food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Neighborhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

It sure does beat fast food but its not very cheap. If I was in a hurry I'd go here but otherwise there lots if places around with a better burger

Reviewed February 2, 2013

food was not very good, servic was ok at best, thought it was expensive for the poor quality of food, lets face it - burgers and fries for three people should not be $40 plus

Reviewed January 12, 2013

3 big lads and myself stopped in for a burger, all got the double paddy, all were very impressed. 2 large fry fed crew but they were hungry, 4 regular folk could share 1 large!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

A new restaurant in our fine city!! I don't eat meat but my guys do and THEY LOVE 5 GUYS!!!! I like the peanuts and I also like how happy THEY are while chowing down on what I understand to be the BEST burgers in KTown now!!

3  Thank LBtravelandfood
Reviewed January 2, 2013

You know what you're getting when you dine at Five Guys - fabulous burgers and great fries (regular or spicy Cajun!). There's little else on the menu so if you're not in the mood for a hamburger don't stop by.

The burgers are expensive but include all the toppings you want - make sure to load up to get your money's worth.

Our only beef - the location has bare bones decor and it was freezing cold the day we stopped by for lunch (we had to keep our coats on).