Travelodge Kingston LaSalle Hotel
$117
Travelocity
Green Acres Inn(Kingston)
$115
All reviewsfantastic roomhot tub and saunawarm pooladjoining restaurantroom was cleaninternet servicefew minutes driveon site restaurantthird floorwould definitely stay here againbusiness or pleasurerooms are nicereception deskvalue for the moneyprincess sttim hortonsnice stay
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The travelodge isn't one of my picks for accomodations, and when my travel agent booked me here I wasn't expecting much. The staff are very friendly and accomodating. They upgraded me to a larger room on an upper room for free. The hotel is older but well kept The location isn't the greatest, and the wireless internet is slow and the facility lacked a fitness centre. Basic accomodations, and the price...real cheap!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on higher floor to avoid the noise. Ground floor rooms are less than desireable, parking lot adjacent to hotel has lots of truck traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This was our second trip to Kingston where we decided to stay at the Travelodge, and we have to say we weren't disapointed. The pool is clean, the rooms are clean, the staff is polite. The hotel is quiet and we will stay here again, and again.

Room Tip: The views are not specatacular, but facing the Chapters, by 11pm with a light snow and the city lights it looked pretty. Faced the other way last time and not so pretty. We asked for the fourth floor again.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I travel over 100 nights a year, and this property was a very pleasant surprise. It's older but spotless and amenities are up to date. Great value for the dollar.

Room Tip: I stayed in the motel section, clean, convenient no lugging bags up elevators although the main building did look very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Stayed here on a reccomendation and we were very tired from a 12 hour drive. I have to say that I was impressed with the comfort of the room. It was small so it only fit two doubles and not two queen, but the bed was so comfortable as it had a pillowtop, I did not want to get up out of it in the moring. Not your usual hard mattress that you would get in other Travelodges. The room was very clean. The price was $129 which I think is its standard rate. Also, we went to the attached Cavalier restaurant. The food was really good, although I think it is rather overpriced given that the room is basic hotel breakfast room interior and furnishing. The service however was substandard for the price paid..

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The rooms where quite comfortable and clean - we had adjoining rooms due travelling with 2 teenagers. The restaurant within the hotel had exceptional cuisine - not just meals. The fish dish was a taste sensation and the prime rib was melt in your mouth. I will return just to be able to experience another meal!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family