All reviewsaqua terrakingston waterfrontparking garagecorner suiteconfederation parktop floorparking spotview of the waterrestaurants and barswolfe islandgreat roomheart of downtownhotel roomfront desk staffstayed one nightbeds were very comfortablelong weekend
Reviewed November 18, 2015

The location of this hotel is amazing, I believe the view from all rooms has to be amazing as it is built out onto the water.
There was a few hiccups with our reservation that in the long run got fixed but I was a little upset to see that staff at the hotel not have each others backs. I also work in the hospitality industry and would never think to down talk another employee in front of a guest. I had to keep in mind it was only one employee who did so, and im assuming the rest are of correct frame of mind. I would give you a name but it seems she did not need a name tag, or a uniform so maybe she was from the back office and stepped out to help. as it was close to lunch. I hope this was a one time thing because I was not impressed.
The housekeepers were friendly and informative and so were the restaurant staff. I truly enjoyed my meal and the company.

Room Tip: Great View
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed November 11, 2015

The hotel room was beautiful and clean and overlooked the water. On the Saturday they tried to clean the room but my partner was sleeping. The young man couldn't have been any nicer to pass me towels, shampoo, clean glasses etc. We had breakfast at Aqua Terra the next day and it was delicious!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank cranberrydog
Reviewed November 11, 2015

The Delta hotel is situated in a magnificent spot on the harbour. Although I stayed there in mid-winter, it was accessible to all the main points of interest. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel is really well maintained and my room was spacious, modern and relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank catherine m
Reviewed November 10, 2015

Ammenities Good, Food Good, Rooms Very Good and Beds and Pillows Great. Bathroom and amenities in room very good..Location Fabulous and the staff very pleasing. Only complaint is the dirty and run down hall ways to rooms, which give a bad impression of the hotel, with chipped paint and crummy looking doors to rooms and also very dirty stained carpet and breakfast trays out in the hallway all day long. An amazing location with lovely views of the lake..I would stay here again for sure and recommend this hotel for the friendly professional atmosphere and super comfy beds and bedding..

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank 2mzungus
Reviewed October 29, 2015

We had rented a room at a hotel nearby and it was dreadful as soon as we checked in we checked out after driving 4 hours to get to Kingston. We decided to rent a room at the Delta and we were blown away we told the checkin staff about the challenges we faced and they went out of there way to make sure we had an amazing stay! If you are planning a stay in Kingston, make it happen at the Delta!

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends