All reviews excellent location hard boiled eggs older hotel bit dated waterfront view k rock centre lake ontario an update shopping and restaurants breakfast was included the room was nice the breakfast area upgrades toronto
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night. Our room was spacious and clean equipped with fridge, microwave. Ironing board and iron and coffeemaker.

The staff is courteous. Hotel is a little dated but its location is unbeatable. Paid parking is available in the underground garage. Only 40 spaces. But there is a parking lot right opposite the building.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank ssaigol
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic. It felt like a steal for what I paid. Hotels litterly next door are twice as much. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable and wow what a fantastic location. Within walking distance of tons of attractions and restaurants. It was nice to park my car once I arrived and walk about. It's right on the water with a information station right across the street which was awesome since it was my first time in Kingston. Staff was great. The hotel was really warm but the a/c in the rooms works great. Only thing I'll say is the wifi never worked for me, clearly not strong enough as the hotel was sold out while I was there

Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2016

If you want to stay at a comfortable, clean and very convenient place in Kingston, you can't go wrong selecting this hotel. A good value for your money. It is mid-range price wise, but it is at the top of the list when it comes to its location.
-I stayed just recently there, my room was on 5th floor with an excellent view of Lake Ontario. Nice comfortable and clean room. The hotel is situated right at the Ferries and Boat's harbor.
Pretty easy to move around in downtown area, all good restaurants and shops around this hotel, barely two three walk minutes distance.
Friendly staff, fast check-in and check-out without any hassle.
We would definitely go back to this hotel whenever we need to visit Kingston.

A simple continental breakfast is included with your stay.

Room Tip: Go for upper floor and Lake-view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank YinkaO974
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Just like other folks, I had a terrible experience here in this hotel. I had booked this hotel thinking I was getting a good deal, but the hotel acts as a Refuge house in Kingston and a Hospital wing for very sick patients of Kingston General Hospital. The corridors smell constantly of food and the hotel amenities like the Jacuzzi are always dirty. I was scared to even enter the water. The rooms, internet are all in a terrible condition as well with internet not even being sufficient to hold a Wats app call.
Overall the hotel was just not worth the price. I don't think I will get my family here ever again, if you want to stay safe, stay away from the hotel and especially the 2nd floor hospital wing. There is Holiday inn, Sheraton right next door. Go there.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank Dale C
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Spent three nights at this hotel and were not disappointed at all. The location is central to everything and the view from our room was stunning. Warm in the hallways but the a/c in our room worked great. Value for what we got was unbeatable.

Room Tip: Lakeview is beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple