This B&B was recommended by a friend and did not disappoint!!! It is within a short walking distance to shops, restaurants and the beautiful Lake Ontario. Restaurants and sight seeing recommended by the owners were great. I loved the history of this city. My room was the Turret Room...very cosy and inviting. Breakfast from Gary was delicious....I want to adopt him and bring him home to Australia. Thankyou Gary and Warren for your hospitality. While there, ask Warren to show you their other property, The Abbey Manor. Very nice also. I am looking forward to my next trip to Kingston....loved it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Secret Garden Inn is fully restored and historically designated, was built in 1888 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and is located in the heart of Kingston's historic district within walking distance of downtown, Queens University and the waterfront. Features gorgeous principal rooms, 7 exquisite guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, queen or king beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, onsite parking, and award winning gardens. Enjoy afternoon refreshments in the lovely parlour or library, a hot or cold drink on the covered front porch or sit near the serenity of the koi pond. Savour creative breakfasts served by candlelight in our oak paneled dining room with guests from around the world! Your host is delighted to share her house, Kingston and all the history they have to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Secret Garden Hotel Kingston
- Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn Kingston, Ontario