My wife and I were there recently for a getaway for valentines. Kathy greeted us when we arrived and helped us get accustomed to the location. The inn was beautiful and very clean. We stayed in the original master bedroom.
The breakfasts that Kathy served was delicious and she easily customized them to fit my wife's gluten intolerance. The guests at the inn were all friendly.
Close to downtown Kingston.
Kathy was very helpful.
We hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Secret Garden Inn is fully restored and historically designated, was built in 1888 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and is located in the heart of Kingston's historic district within walking distance of downtown, Queens University and the waterfront. Features gorgeous principal rooms, 7 exquisite guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, queen or king beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, onsite parking, and award winning gardens. Enjoy afternoon refreshments in the lovely parlour or library, a hot or cold drink on the covered front porch or sit near the serenity of the koi pond. Savour creative breakfasts served by candlelight in our oak paneled dining room with guests from around the world! Your host is delighted to share her house, Kingston and all the history they have to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Secret Garden Hotel Kingston
- Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn Kingston, Ontario