We had stayed at the Secret Garden B&B in the past (our favorite Inn in Kingston), but it was our first stay since it was taken over by Kathy Davidson (new owner). No need to worry ! The Inn is still as beautiful as ever and Kathy was simply wonderful ! We had a great time and my mom and I enjoyed our stay (we are planning to go back next year ! ) Thank you Kathy for making us feel like we were at home !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Secret Garden Inn is fully restored and historically designated, was built in 1888 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and is located in the heart of Kingston's historic district next to downtown. Features gorgeous principal rooms, 7 exquisite guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, queen or king beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, onsite parking, and award winning gardens. Enjoy our complimentary gourmet style breakfast that has made us famous! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotel.de so you can book your Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Secret Garden Hotel Kingston
- Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn Kingston, Ontario