We stayed here for 2 nights and had a wonderful time. Warren and Gary were very welcoming and helpful with suggestions of how to get to places to see, where to eat etc. We had a 4 poster bed with curtains all around - wonderfully romantic. Big sash windows looking over the street, very quiet so slept very well, comfortable wing chairs to sit in front of the fire or watche TV. We met some really interesting other guests at breakfast. The breakfasts were amazing, although perhaps a little exotic for my tastes, but I was on holiday so what the heck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Secret Garden Inn is fully restored and historically designated, was built in 1888 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, and is located in the heart of Kingston's historic district within walking distance of downtown, Queens University and the waterfront. Features gorgeous principal rooms, 7 exquisite guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, queen or king beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, onsite parking, and award winning gardens. Enjoy afternoon refreshments in the lovely parlour or library, a hot or cold drink on the covered front porch or sit near the serenity of the koi pond. Savour creative breakfasts served by candlelight in our oak paneled dining room with guests from around the world! Your host is delighted to share her house, Kingston and all the history they have to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Secret Garden Hotel Kingston
- Secret Garden Bed & Breakfast Inn Kingston, Ontario