This is the fanciest place in Kingston, although, as the previous reviewer notes, it's not The Ritz. Rooms are very clean and nicely furnished. The location is fantastic -- in the heart of town. And the restaurant was an excellent place for breakfast.
The negative to the hotel is that the pool is kept too cold and is in need of sprucing up. Also, the ceiling in the pool area is, quite frankly, disgusting; it appears to consist of deteriorating white cheese/mold.
On the whole, though, this is a very good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Kingston is located near the world-famous 1000 Islands, Fort Henry, Grand Theatre, K-Rock Centre, and Queen’s University. All our guest rooms offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. Make yourself at home with access to our newly updated heated indoor pool or work off stress in our state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness centre. Catch up with work or connect with friends and family using our free Internet. Then, head back to your guest room for a great night's sleep in our Four Points Signature Bed. All of our accommodations offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points Hotel and Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Four Points Hotel Kingston
- Four Points Kingston
- Kingston Four Points
- Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston Ontario