The hotel seems very clean and the pool and spa areas are well kept.
Now what annoyed me...
No fridge in the Room (I wish they would tell you when you register)
Over-charged in their restaurant (I deducted that from the tip.)
Had breakfast on a Tuesday morning in their restaurant, 3 servers and 8 people.(Had to get my own second cup of coffee)
The maids like to talk loud in the hall with each other. (Maybe it would be better if they would whisper especially at 8:10 in the morning after you checked in late the night before.)
Like I said, clean hotel, but that's it....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Kingston is located near the world-famous 1000 Islands, Fort Henry, Grand Theatre, K-Rock Centre, and Queen’s University. All our guest rooms offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. Make yourself at home with access to our newly updated heated indoor pool or work off stress in our state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness centre. Catch up with work or connect with friends and family using our free Internet. Then, head back to your guest room for a great night's sleep in our Four Points Signature Bed. All of our accommodations offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points Hotel and Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Four Points Hotel Kingston
- Four Points Kingston
- Kingston Four Points
- Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston Ontario