I stayed for one night while visiting my daughter who is at Queens. The hotel is downtown and our first challenge was finding any parking spot to stop at while we checked in and got access to their parking garage. We literally had to drive around the hotel block 4 times. We finally snagged a pay parking spot. The reception was decent and friendly, however, once we got to our room we quickly realized there was no fridge. I went back to reception and was told there were sports teams in the hotel and they had taken the limited number the hotel had available. Now I travel A LOT for business and I was shocked to find a hotel that is $180/night and does not provide a fridge. The man at reception offered to get me a large ice bucket which I said yes to. I went back to my room and the ice bucket never came!
We had a couple of other things (people were smoking in the stairwell which we were next to and the odor travelled plus the sports team kids were running noisily in the halls) which were not the hotel's fault but did not add to the situation.
The next morning when we checked out the man at reception asked how our stay was. I gave him honest feedback about the parking and fridge and he just said, "Well, have a nice day". Don't ask the question if you are not prepared to deal with the feedback!!!
I have stayed at other motels outside of the downtown core with clean facilities and a fridge for $100 less. I would not stay here again. I gave it a 2 star because the rooms were clean and some updating has been done and the beds were very comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Kingston is located near the world-famous 1000 Islands, Fort Henry, Grand Theatre, K-Rock Centre, and Queen’s University. All our guest rooms offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. Make yourself at home with access to our newly updated heated indoor pool or work off stress in our state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness centre. Catch up with work or connect with friends and family using our free Internet. Then, head back to your guest room for a great night's sleep in our Four Points Signature Bed. All of our accommodations offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points Hotel and Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Four Points Hotel Kingston
- Four Points Kingston
- Kingston Four Points
- Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston Ontario