Excellent location to access the lakes and, being in the old township, the other sights. There are many good town eateries available.
It is within very easy walking distance of the boat tours to the 1000 Islands and the attractions.
The hotel itself is very good. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the staff helpful.
It is a little trickey to get to, if coming in by train. A bus will arrive opposite the station and it will get you into town by one of the available routes. When you are in town, you will need to study the maps at the bus stops in order to determine the best bus out of town (ie when leaving for the railway station). It is not difficult but it will require a bit of planning prior to leaving town for the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Kingston is located near the world-famous 1000 Islands, Fort Henry, Grand Theatre, K-Rock Centre, and Queen’s University. All our guest rooms offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. Make yourself at home with access to our newly updated heated indoor pool or work off stress in our state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness centre. Catch up with work or connect with friends and family using our free Internet. Then, head back to your guest room for a great night's sleep in our Four Points Signature Bed. All of our accommodations offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points Hotel and Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Four Points Hotel Kingston
- Four Points Kingston
- Kingston Four Points
- Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston Ontario