We stayed here as we have stayed at the Sheraton in Toronto and Niagra Falls. Both are very nice, modern, fancy, great room service-the food choices. Kingston was clean which is imperative. The decor felt dated and cold. The lighting was terrible. Unfortunately the water view had a high rise smack in the middle!
The staff were friendly and helpful. Parking was fine. Location-good.
Indoor pool needs work. The liner is terrible.
We enjoyed our stay but modernizing the decor would go a long way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points Kingston is located near the world-famous 1000 Islands, Fort Henry, Grand Theatre, K-Rock Centre, and Queen’s University. All our guest rooms offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. Make yourself at home with access to our newly updated heated indoor pool or work off stress in our state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness centre. Catch up with work or connect with friends and family using our free Internet. Then, head back to your guest room for a great night's sleep in our Four Points Signature Bed. All of our accommodations offer picturesque views of Kingston or Lake Ontario. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points Hotel and Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Hotel And Suites Kingston
- Four Points Hotel Kingston
- Four Points Kingston
- Kingston Four Points
- Four Points Hotel And Suites Kingston Ontario