Stayed here for a tournament. Rooms were clean but run down. Time for an update.
Musty and smoky odor in the hallways but the room was okay.
There were several teams staying here and it was a constant slam of the doors until 2am. Very thin walls.
The hotel had no extra pillows or towels.
Breakfast was too busy and there was very little room so we opted for Tim Hortons instead. Cannot tell you what they had as we didn't get close enough to see.
Staff were friendly.
Location was right off the 401 and close to lots of shopping and restaurants which was a positive.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless they did an upgrade
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn(R) is near many area attractions, including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Roger's KRock Centre, Queen's University, Royal Military College of Canada, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Charity Casino and St. Lawrence College. This hotel is 100% smoke free. All guest rooms have been renovated and include a 32" LCD flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, ironing equipment and coffee maker. Guests appreciate the many high-value amenities at this Comfort Inn hotel, including: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free weekday newspaper Free local calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn - Highway 401 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Kingston, Ontario