Recently stayed overnight at this hotel, the experience was not great, the bathroom was dirty, the bed was rock hard, the blanket had a black stain, there was an empty bag behind the fridge that was clearly visible. I have stayed at this hotel in the past and it has always been good, the rates have dropped because of competition of big chains nearby. I would not stay here again. The bathroom simply put was disgusting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn(R) is near many area attractions, including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Roger's KRock Centre, Queen's University, Royal Military College of Canada, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Charity Casino and St. Lawrence College. This hotel is 100% smoke free. All guest rooms have been renovated and include a 32" LCD flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, ironing equipment and coffee maker. Guests appreciate the many high-value amenities at this Comfort Inn hotel, including: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free weekday newspaper Free local calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn - Highway 401 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Kingston, Ontario