Hotels by the waterfront are noisy and overpriced (stayed in one for my wedding night - not worth it), and other west end/uptown hotels are sketchy and ridden with bedbugs, but this one is clean, quiet, and the staff are some of the friendliest. Big thanks to Rob at the front desk for treating two dirty-from-packing, badly dressed and exhausted students like human beings. Now that the outlet mall is in there's a large selection of food and the drive down Division to the hub is easy. If you don't need to be downtown this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn(R) is near many area attractions, including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Roger's KRock Centre, Queen's University, Royal Military College of Canada, the International Hockey Hall of Fame, 1000 Islands Charity Casino and St. Lawrence College. This hotel is 100% smoke free. All guest rooms have been renovated and include a 32" LCD flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, ironing equipment and coffee maker. Guests appreciate the many high-value amenities at this Comfort Inn hotel, including: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free weekday newspaper Free local calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn - Highway 401 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Hotel Kingston
- Comfort Inn Kingston
- Kingston Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Highway 401 Kingston, Ontario