See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

We book into the little place on the Saturday afternoon after our Cruise on , the Island Queen Boat in downtown Kingston , The room was cute small but very Clean, I was surprised, the Staff was Friendly and Bed were Comfortable,, it's Good for One night Sleep.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Bugs in the bathroom and bed!! Didn't spend the Night!!** Awful customer service. Front staff woman couldn't speak Engl8sh. No cups in the rooms. Advertises microwaves in the room. None in ours. Outdated bubble, tv's but no ice facilities. Pls stay awa6!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

We booked to stay here , when I arrived I asked to see the room before I paid , they were less then friendly about me seeing the room , but agreed . I went and looked at what they said was there best room , it was had a smell of must and also smoke and the bath tub had black what looked like mild around the outside of the tub . I went back to the office to tell them I was not happy with the room , they did offer another room , but after being told this was the best one ..I told them I was not interested . I was made to pay $30 for a room I did not stay in because I had booked ...just thought I would save someone there money and time by putting this on here .

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nikki M
Reviewed November 14, 2013

the staff are really nice, it is a family owned buissnes. The monthly rent is an amazing price with everything being included, cable,wifi and land line as well as heat and hydro. The rooms and bathroom are a good size. Also very quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I made a fast move to Kingston from Oshawa. This motel graciously welcomed me for an amazing monthly price for what all was included. If I had an issue it was fixed right away. The room was decent and had a little kitchenette. Anyone in a bind I would tell them to stay here. You pay for what you get. I would not advise travellers to stay here though. It is not directed towards it.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo