Kozy Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kingston
Kozy Inn
Ranked #37 of 37 Hotels in Kingston
Ontario Canada
Reviewed August 18, 2004

I booked to stay at this motel - and then read some of the negative reviews and had second thought - so I called back within the hour to cancel my reservation. I was assured that my credit card hadn't been charged yet and wouldn't. I found out on my next Visa bill that I had indeed been charged over $200! I called and was told that I would be immediately refunded- that he remembered me cancelling and that my card had been charged in error. Two weeks later - nothing. I called again and their story changed completely - now I supposedly called in on the night of my reservation at 11pm - tried to cancel too late and was told I would be changed anyway and I agreed. It has taken almost 2 months but I eventually got my money back through VISA - but will never stay at this motel and advise everyone to NOT give any business to these crooks.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed July 9, 2004

This is without a doubt the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. We sprung for the jacuzzi suite, which was a big mistake. There was no hot water the whole time we were there, the jacuzzi was so noisy we couldn't use it, the ceiling fan almost fell out of the ceiling when we turned it on, and the screen was ripped so we couldn't open the window to get any air into the room. The hotel was a dump, and the owner was VERY rude during our stay. When it came time to check out, the owner locked the office door, and only answered after a couple minutes of banging on the door. Will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2004
9  Thank lorirobin
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 18, 2004

Me and my girl friend went to this Hotel in march of 2004. We made reservation for a room with queen bed. We were not expecting much, due to the price range of the rooms. But when we got there the rooms were in more than decent condition. I travell alot so I know a little bit about hotels and motels and Kozy inn did not in any way looked a bad place to stay. Now the best part comes.... On our way to our room, by chance my wife saw one of their jacuzzi suits. As soon as she saw it, she wanted to stay in that room. It was a little more in price, but what the heck, you don't come to vacation and not spend a little bit of green here and there. The room was awsome, specially considering the price that we were paying and the hopitality was also better than alot of places I have been to. If any one wants great rooms with down to earth prices go to Kozy Inn.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 28, 2002

If anyone is planning on staying at this place, trust me when I say DON'T!!! My finace and I as well as two friends of ours wanted to experience Kingston (we had never been there) and booked this Inn because it sounded so nice. What a joke, we booked two rooms with one queen size bed and when we got there some people had had those rooms and crashed them, so they had put us up in two rooms with two double beds. Doesn't sound so bad, well we got to the rooms and they were disgusting. Not so much dirty but kind of scuzzy looking. We stayed that night and left early in the morning to sightsee and came back at around 4:00pm to get ready for our dinner cruise and discovered that our rooms had been rented to someone else. They had come into our room touched our stuff when we weren't there and packed everything and moved us to another room!! I blew a gasket, thought they had lost my glasses, I couldn't find them. When we asked for our money back for that night they refused and said they could not do that. What a joke, they are aloud to come into your room and clean, but to come in and invade your privacy, touch your stuff and move you to another room without your knowledge I so don't think so. Needless to say we left there because we didn't feel safe and went to another hotel.

So if anyone is planning on going to the beautiful city of Kingston, whatever you do, DO NOT stay at the Kozy Inn.

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member