“The Extra Mile” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Green Acres Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Green Acres Inn
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Kingston
Halifax, Canada
“The Extra Mile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I was so so on booking what I thought might be a motel ( inn can be many things )but the description and reviews were good.It is beyond my top expectations, the property's description is modestly accurate. Absolutely lovely, they have anticipated every possible need including- I was MOST impressed- actual cream for the complimentary coffee. And fresh flowers by the sink. Awesome. Also awesome was the welcome and the service offered by Daniel. I can't say enough good things about this beautiful property except that I wish we could stay longer.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank CEW1984

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Oakville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

While moving my Niece back to Kingston for school I had occasion to stay at Green Acres Inn. I was surprised at how comfortable the bed was and slept peacefully all night. Even with the air conditioner on. The room is well appointed with a fridge, micro wave, utensils (which you don't get in most places). The pool looked clean and inviting but there was no time to use it. The staff was very helpful in suggesting places for dinner and drinks. I would stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Yalarry
Newmarket, Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pulling into the driveway looks like going back in time, picturesque motel from the 60's. Once in the room you can see that it has been brought up to todays standards with pillow top mattresses,
flat screen TV, Wi-fi. Large property that allowed us to sit outside either at table or in quaint gazebo. Would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ian H
Toronto
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a nicely appointed motel.
If wireless internet and a quite sleep is important to you, choose another property.

We were in the back section and the wi-fi only worked outside the room next to our car.

If you are travelling during the summer, be prepared for a noisy window air conditioner.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank SweetWater8
Little Current, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We found this hotel on trip advisor after searching for a hotel to stay at for 3 nights for my husband And myself and our 3 kids. Let me say this place gave us way more than expected!!!! The rooms are new and fresh and CLEAN!!!! The staff at the front desk and the cleaning staff all were friendly and wonderful! And for our family, having a very nicely maintained area for running in the grass, swinging on the swing, and swimming was a nice change from the traditional motel/ hotel experience!! Would totally reccomend this place!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Denise G
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in #30 which was a corner unit. It is away from the main road and quieter. We stayed in the Spa room which I find to be a little too expensive than what I would like to pay. However with that being said, we booked in an extra night! The four-poster bed has a luxurious mattress that you sink right into and there are many fluffy pillows which includes a body pillow. The steam 'room'/shower is absolutely wonderful and incredibly relaxing. I think that this is what you are paying for. :) I want to immediately start our own bathroom spa renovation which will definitely include a steam room like this one. Can't say enough about it! Although the motel is not located downtown, my husband and I were able to walk to Smitty's for breakfast. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank CarolinaLaur
Quebec
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was greeted with a great big smile from a friendly girl named Sarah. She was very helpful and gave me the information that I needed for my stay in Kingston. Thank you so very much Sarah. I had a lovely time & a good night sleep. Pretty would best describe this inn. The flowers in the washroom and all the smelly goodies are a nice touch. The jacuzzi bath was just an added bonus for me. The room was exactly what was described on your website. Clean. Comfortable. Affordable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple